Hockey Canada Registry (HCR) 3.0
If this is your first time registering in HCR 3.0, please go through our HCR 3.0 Online Registration document prior to registering in the new system. It provides a step-by-step walkthrough of the new registration system and will familiarize you with the system, answer your questions, and make the online process easier for you.
1. Create an HCR 3.0 Account
All users who have not already done so must create an account to use HCR 3.0
. Your login credentials from the previous registration will not work in HCR 3.0.
Create an account in HCR 3.0 if you:
Please use a personal email address when creating your account
- register your children to play hockey or
- volunteer in a rostered position
. Work emails change and the Waxers no longer have access to help look up and/or change passwords.
Create an account in HCR 3.0.
2. Link Your Family Members
Once you've created your account, log in, and link your family members to your account from the Members tab.
- Click the add icon (plus symbol next to the person outline). This opens the search box.
- Enter your family member's first name, last name, and date of birth (YYYY-MM-DD) and search.
- Verify it's the correct person and click Link This Member.
- You'll be asked to select your relationship to the member. Make the appropriate selection--generally parent--and click Link.
- Your linked family members will appear across the top of your Members page.
- To view information about a specific family member, click on their initials. From there you can scroll through the information linked to that member.
If you are new to Markham Waxers House League, you cannot register until you complete our new player process. The first step is to complete the New Player Profile Request Form.
If you are a returning member, you are ready to register. Register now!
2023-2024 Age Reference Chart
Players are registered in the division that corresponds their year of birth. We run combined divisions at U11 (U10 & U11 players), U13 (U12 & U13 players), U15 (U14 & U15 players), and U21 (U16, U17, U18, U21 players).
||2017 to 2019
||4 to 6
||2013 & 2014
||9 & 10
||2011 & 2012
||11 & 12
||2009 & 2010
||13 & 14
||2003 to 2008
||15 to 20
*Player's age determined by their age as of December 31st.
Steps to Register
- Start at the Dashboard tab in your HCR 3.0 account.
- Click the Register button under Markham Waxers House League.
- Follow the prompts.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answer to many of your questions regarding registration may be found in the information below. Please read through the linked information before contacting us.
General Registration Information
The Markham Waxers House League hockey program is open to all applicants from 4 to 20 years of age (age on December 31 of the year in which you register). All hockey skill levels are welcome—no experience is required. Players should be able to stand and skate around the rink without any assistance prior to registering for house league.
New players must complete the new player process which includes providing proof of age (copy of birth certificate or passport) and proof of residency and completing Parent Respect in Sport prior to registering.
Acceptance is based on the order registrations are received on a first-come, first-serve basis. The Waxers maintain a wait list for house league. Save money and avoid disappointment by registering before the Early Bird deadline.
Players are evaluated at the start of the season and drafted into balanced teams for the season. All players receive equal ice time.
The Markham Waxers reserves the right to refuse any applicant.