Online payment is by credit card only. We accept both Visa and MasterCard. We do not accept personal cheques for house league registration fees.
Your registration fee is based upon the rate in effect on the date you register.
Registration Fees 2023-2024
Full-time Goalie Registration
||1st & 2nd Child
||3rd Child Discount
||Each Add’l Child Discount
|Early Bird (until May 15)
|Registration (June 1 - August 31)
|Late Registration (September 1 - October 31)
|Full Time Goalie
Full-time goalie fees are $200. If your child plays full-time goalie in the U11 through U21divisions, please choose the Full-time Goalie option for their age group when you register.
There is a limit to the number of goalies that will be accepted in each division, so register early!
Installment Payment Option
The Markham Waxers House League is pleased to provide an installment payment option for paying your child’s hockey fees. When you check out you will be given the option of paying in full or paying in installments. Depending on when you register, you will be able to pay your hockey registration fees over a number of months. All installments are due by September 1st. Your child is not considered registered until the final payment has been made.
Staggered payment option is not available for late registration after September 1st.
DO NOT use a credit card that will expire before September 2nd.
Multiple Player Discount Policy
We understand how expensive it can be to play hockey, especially when you have more than one child playing. To help lower the cost for parents, Markham Waxers House League offers a multiple player discount for families with more than three children (siblings) playing within our association.
In order to receive the third and subsequent child discount, you must register each child in the same account in which you registered your first child at the same time. In other words, one parent account must be used to register all children and you must register them at the same time.
If your three children are split between playing in house league and playing on a rep team OR between players and goalies, please contact the registrar prior to registering your house league players. We will apply a credit to your house league player's account before you register.
Note that the discount will be applied when your cart is complete and you are ready to check out and pay.
What do Registration Fees Cover?
- Weekend program Initiation to Bantam:
- Initiation through Pewee schedule: practice on Saturday and game on Sunday
- Hockey Development lead practices
- Local Markham rinks including Mt. Joy, Markham Village, Centennial, Angus Glen, Crosby, and Milliken Mills
- Certified and trained coaches and a trainer on every team
- Custom team jersey designed for Markham Waxers House League and socks
- Trophies/medals and awards
- Individual and team photo
- Goalie equipment provided for those interested in playing goalie
- Free goalie clinic
- Championship Weekend festivities
- Equipment used during practices and games including pucks, cones, pinnies, etc.