In the event a player or coaching staff is injured during a hockey related activity, the trainer must:
- Complete an Injury Report Form (paper form)
- Send the completed form to the OMHA within 90 days of the injury. The mailing address is on the form.
- Email a scanned copy of the form to the Head Trainer and your Waxers Convener (rep) or the Waxers Administrator (house league).
- Provide the player's parent/guardian with a Return to Play Form
- A physician's note is required before a player can return to play.
- Keep the physician's note with the player's medical information in your trainer's binder./li>
- Email a copy of the physician's note to the Head Trainer and your Waxers Convener (rep) or the Waxers Administrator (house league).
- Additionally, for concussion injuries follow Concussion Protocols: