International Transfer (Markham Waxers)

PrintInternational Transfer

To register a player who was not born in Canada or was registered with another international hockey association, please contact Virginia Jacobsen, Membership Services & Transfers at the OMHA (phone 905-780-2161).

Required forms:

  1. IIHF International Letter of Approval

  2. IIHF_Unlimited_Transfer_Form

  3. Copy of Passport

  4. OHF Residential Transfer Form with one document proving residency

  5. And for US citizens: USAH to HC Written Letter of Approval
Other Team Sites
Social Networking
Follow Us On
Follow Markham Waxers on Twitter
- and -
Visit Markham Waxers on Facebook
- and -
Follow Markham Waxers on Instagram
Manage Subscriptions
Signup to receive email or text messages for the teams you want to follow.
Printed from on Sunday, December 4, 2022 at 4:40 AM