Hockey Canada has migrated to a new database, Hockey Canada
Registry (HCR) 3.0. This upgraded version of HCR replaces three separate platforms:
HCR 2.0, HCR Online Registration, and eHockey. All information that previously was
stored in these three platforms should have been moved into HCR 3.0.
HCR 3.0 gives you access to:
- Playing history
- Coaching or officiating certifications
- Respect in Sport status including certificate number and expiry date (if applicable)
- On a player account you will find RIS "Parent" information
- On a bench staff account you will find RIS "Activity Leader" information
- Gender Identity and Expression course status
- Police Vulnerable Sector Check status including expiry date (Note that PVSC expiry dates listed in HCR are three years but the Waxers require an updated PVSC every two years.)
- Your family members’ HCR information by linking them to your account
- Sign up for certification clinics (coming soon!)
To access your information to either check your certification status or register a player, you must create a NEW account login for HCR 3.0.
Coaches and trainers: please create your new account and verify that all your certification and PVSC information was migrated completely ASAP. Any issues must be resolved before you can register or be rostered for the upcoming season.
- Create your account. Think of this like your basic login to all things hockey. But, in order to see any information you need to do more.
- Link yourself/your HCR profile to your newly created account. From the Dashboard, click the Link a Member link. You can search for yourself by name and date of birth or your HCR # if you know it. Remember your name is the name you used when you first signed up. So could be William or Bill or Billy, whatever, but you need to enter it exactly as it exists or HCR won’t find you.
- Once the system finds you, click the Link the Member button.
- Next you have to identify the relationship. In this instance, Self. When you go on to link your children, the relationship is Parent.
- When you click the Members tab, you’ll now see two circles with your initials at the top. In some cases one is lowercase and one uppercase. In others both are uppercase. Where there is a distinction, the lowercase version contains your basic account information. The uppercase version or the circle on the right is linked to your HCR profile and should contain all your qualifications and criminal record checks (PVSC).
- When you link your children, you’ll be able to verify that Parent RIS is attached to their profile under their Qualifications tab.
While registrations for clinics will be done through your HCR 3.0 account, as of today there are no clinics available for signup. We will post any information we get on qualifications and how to sign up for clinics as soon as the OMHA releases it.
Create Your HCR 3.0 Account
My HCR 3.0 Account
View Your Qualifications in HCR 3.0
2021-2022 Team Official Certification Requirements