All U18 AAA Tryouts are governed by OHF Regulations K1 – K27.
Please note that players at U18 AAA are able to return to their residential home within their member partner (OMHA, GTHL, NOHA, Alliance) and don’t require a PTS from their previous season team. Players are eligible to try out and participate for any U18 AAA team in the member partner to which their residential AAA centre/zone/club belongs, but will need a Permission to Skate (PTS) form.
Permission to Skate (PTS) forms for players staying within the OMHA must be obtained from your home centre. Please note that this is different from LOR tryouts at other age groups where PTS forms come from previous season’s team.
- This form is to be utilized on behalf of all OMHA U18 aged players wishing to attend AAA team tryout/training camps as of August 23 in accordance with OHF Regulations K1 - K27.
- Each player is required by Hockey Canada and Ontario Hockey Federation Regulations to present this form to the appropriate team official and/or head coach of the team for which the player is trying out.
- Teams/Associations/Clubs are not to allow players to participate without this signed form. Sanctions
shall be applied where circumstances warrant.
- This is neither a “player release” nor an “OHF AAA waiver" form.
Players are eligible to tryout and participate for any U18 AAA team in the member partner to which their residential AAA centre/zone/club belongs
In order to play for a U18 AAA team outside of the player’s residential member partner, the player requires a release from either 1) their residential home AAA centre/zone /club or 2) their residential home AAA centre/zone/club member partner. This is an Uncontested Release form.
Markham Zone residents who need a U18 OMHA PTS form should request the "OMHA Under 18 Player Tryout Permission Form" which is available on the Minor Hockey Forms website.
Markham Zone residents who need an Uncontested Release form to tryout outside our member partner (OMHA), should send an email to [email protected] and include the following information:
- Full name of the player
- Date of birth
- full residential address including postal code
- Email address
- Phone number
- Team played with last season