Moved to Markham (Markham Waxers)

PrintMoved to Markham

To register a player who was registered with a minor hockey association within the OHF (GTHL, Alliance, NOHA), please contact your outgoing member office to complete the residential move process.

To register a player who was registered with another international hockey association, please contact the OMHA.

To register a player who is moving from another OMHA centre, email Markham Waxers a completed residential move/transfer form with all supporting documentation that is listed on the applicable form. Please scan each piece of supporting documentation as one document and submit in PDF format.

The registrar will send you a return email with information on how to register after the transfer has been approved.

Other Team Sites
Social Networking
Follow Us On
Follow Markham Waxers on Twitter
- and -
Visit Markham Waxers on Facebook
- and -
Follow Markham Waxers on Instagram
Manage Subscriptions
Signup to receive email or text messages for the teams you want to follow.
Printed from on Wednesday, July 28, 2021 at 12:22 AM