Player Transfer Forms, Libraries (Markham Waxers)

All LibrariesDocument Library Items
  • Documents
    Player Transfer Forms
    Created: Aug 11, 2021 5:44 PM, Updated: May 12, 2023 2:39 PM
    Documents to process a player transfer including moving to/from Markham from another city, country, or OHF member branch.
Items in this Library
  • .pdf
    OMHA Player Transfer Form for Residential Moves
    If a player moved from one OMHA centre to Markham, submit a completed OMHA Player Transfer form for Residential Moves and all supporting documentation to [email protected].
    107 KB
  • .pdf
    OHF Minor Hockey Player Transfer form (for residential moves)
    To update a player’s HCR profile after a move from another OHF minor member (GTHL, Alliance, NOHA, the player’s family must submit a completed OHF Minor Hockey Player Transfer form and all supporting documentation to the OHF office at [email protected] along with the required documents listed on the form.
    193 KB
  • External Link
    International Transfer
Social Networking
Follow Us On
Follow Markham Waxers on Twitter
- and -
Visit Markham Waxers on Facebook
- and -
Follow Markham Waxers on Instagram
Manage Subscriptions
Signup to receive email or text messages for the teams you want to follow.
Printed from on Thursday, June 8, 2023 at 9:45 PM